AUTO DIAGNOSTICS WORLD – 14TH MAY 2015
Here’s some snippets from the automotive world
- Toyota and Mazda – The big Japanese collaboration
- Takata Air Bag recalls – More yet to come?
- The fully electric Volvo bus – A game changer ?
- April Car Sales – Only 5 OEMs with > 5% share in passenger car segment. Mahindra and Honda competing for 3rd spot, Tata drops below 5%
- Emissions and regulatory delay – The cold war between the fuel suppliers and auto manufacturers
- Safety comes first – well, not till 2017
- What does it take to certify a car / engine in India ? – ARAI tells us all
- How small is the world’s smallest reed switch (yet !)
- Automotive seat sensors –
- Still shying away from inspiring the mechanics in all of us – MeriCar.com
- Guided Troubleshooting – Others who claim the capability
AUTO CONCEPTS of the WEEK
- How Air Bags work (Takata)