The Automotive Electronics Training is a thorough practical based training course covering the entire breadth of engine and vehicle electronics.
The course is designed for mid-career engineers with 5 to 10 years of experience.
- Basic Electronics
- Electronics Refresher
- Engine and Vehicle Basics
- Basis Automotive Electronics
- Advanced Engine Electronics
- Controls Theory
- Powertrain and Vehicle Controls
- Electronics Fuel System and Engine Performance I
- Electronics Fuel System and Engine Performance II
- Engine Emissions
- Basic Diagnostics, Troubleshooting and Repair
- Advanced Powertrain and Vehicle Controls
- On Board Diagnostics
- Hybrid, EVs and Solar
- Connected Vehicles
Automotive Electronics: An Eye-Opener
- Theory: 1.5 hrs
- Lab: 2.5 hrs
- Introducing Automotive Electronics
- Electronics in Engines and Vehicle
- Sensors and Actuators
- Electronics in Vehicle systems –
suspension, steering, body, chassis, safety,
infotainment, comfort and convenience
- Introduction to connected vehicles.
- Hands-on demonstration of engine and
vehicle features with simulator
- Hands-on on sub-system hardware rigs like
power windows system and infotainment
All the participants will be given:
- Presentations and other related material.