We believe in an hands free approach where you are free to pursue the technology your way, rather than been confined to the boundaries of the course content.
We do not want tie your hands with proprietary hardware & software which is only available with us. All courses are opensource based & you carry everything from toolchain, demo code & hardware back home.
You might learn Kungfu from Bruce Lee, but then what really matters is if you can apply the techniques when it really matters.
Our course are not to teach you something, but to infuse the passion for the course you have selected. Course material is updated on site, along with tools for self-evaluation.
We offer courses in following 3 major categories
These courses cover all the 8-bit micrcontroller like PIC & AVR series including the arduinos. ARM cortex-M series microcontroller & RTOS based courses are included.
- C Language
- Home Automation, Robotics and IoT with Arduino
- Embedded C
These course range from basics of linux operating system to advanced level device driver development.
- Introduction to Linux
- Linux – Kernel
- Raspberry Pi: Application
- ARM Cortex
- Device Drivers
- Raspberry Pi: Introduction
- Automotive Electronics : An Eye-Opener
- Automotive Electronics : Workshop for Starters
Introduction to CAN Systems
- Electronics : Supplier Quality Improvement
- Automotive Electronics : The Systems of the Future
- Electronics : Supplier Quality Improvement : Advanced Course
- Automotive Electronics : A to Z